Contact us using the form below to find out more about the Cabinet process in NSW.

Help with the Cabinet system

  • Departmental and agency staff should contact their CLO for assistance.
  • CLOs may escalate an issue to the Cabinet Secretariat for further advice.
  • Ministerial staff may contact their CLO or the Cabinet Secretariat for assistance.
  • The Cabinet Secretariat may raise issues with the Director, Cabinet or the Cabinet Secretary, as appropriate.