The Special Commission of Inquiry into the Drug ‘Ice’
- For free and confidential advice 24/7 call the Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) on 1800 250 015. Counsellors are available to provide information, referrals, crisis counselling, and support. Or start a Web Chat with an ADIS counsellor online Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
- For drug and alcohol information and advice, campaigns, and resources, visit the Your Roomwebsite.
- For information about the range of NSW Health alcohol and other drug programs, resources, strategies and policies, see the NSW Health website
- For confidential, peer run telephone support for people who use drugs, who are on the opioid treatment program or who are seeking treatment across NSW, contact the NSW Users and AIDS Association (NUAA) PeerLine on 1800 644 413 or email [email protected]
- For general enquiries about the response (health related), please email the following: [email protected]