Community Cabinet - Bourke
Meet the Ministers - Expression of Interest - Now Closed
Date: Monday 25 November 2019
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Location: Full Gospel Fellowship Church, 25-29 Short Street, Bourke NSW 2840
Registrations are now closed. Please contact the Department of Premier and Cabinet on (02) 9228 5188 if you wish to discuss a meeting with a Minister. Morning tea registrations will remain open until Thursday 21 November.
Generally, meetings will be scheduled for a 10 minute duration. You will be notified by Thursday 21 November 2019 if you have been successful in securing a meeting.
Please be aware that minimum security arrangements in place at the 'Meet the Ministers' event will include:
- Registered guest will only be permitted entry.
- Guests will be asked to present photo identification at registration.
- It is recommended guests arrive without bags if possible, as all bags may be subjected to security checks.
- Large bags – including handbags bigger than A4-size and backpacks – are not permitted inside the venue.
- There will be no cloaking facilities on site.
The NSW Lobbyists Code of Conduct sets out ethical standards of conduct applying to all lobbyists. In addition, third-party lobbyists must not meet or otherwise communicate with NSW Government officials for the purpose of lobbying unless they have registered on the Register of Third-Party Lobbyists maintained by the NSW Electoral Commission. Third-Party Lobbyists also have specific additional obligations which they must comply with when contacting Government officials. If you are a Third-Party Lobbyist or are unsure about whether you are a Third-Party Lobbyist who is required to be listed on the Register of Third-Party Lobbyists, please contact the Electoral Commission or visit http://www.lobbyists.elections.nsw.gov.au/whoneedstoregister for guidance.