Community Cabinet - Bourke
Community Morning Tea - Registration - Now Closed
Date: Monday 25 November 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Full Gospel Fellowship Church, 25-29 Short Street, Bourke NSW 2840
Registrations are now closed: Please contact the Department of Premier and Cabinet on (02) 9228 5188 if you wish to discuss attending the Community Morning Tea.
Please be aware that minimum security arrangements in place at the Community Morning Tea will include:
- Registered guest will only be permitted entry.
- Guests will be asked to present photo identification at registration.
- It is recommended guests arrive without bags if possible, as all bags may be subjected to security checks.
- Large bags – including handbags bigger than A4-size and backpacks – are not permitted inside the venue.
- There will be no cloaking facilities on site.
The NSW Lobbyists Code of Conduct sets out ethical standards of conduct applying to all lobbyists. In addition, third-party lobbyists must not meet or otherwise communicate with NSW Government officials for the purpose of lobbying unless they have registered on the Register of Third-Party Lobbyists maintained by the NSW Electoral Commission. Third-Party Lobbyists also have specific additional obligations which they must comply with when contacting Government officials. If you are a Third-Party Lobbyist or are unsure about whether you are a Third-Party Lobbyist who is required to be listed on the Register of Third-Party Lobbyists, please contact the Electoral Commission or visit http://www.lobbyists.elections.nsw.gov.au/whoneedstoregister for guidance.