All required forms are now generated via the GOView application. NSW Government board or committee administrators should contact DPC at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access to this application.
Public Service Commission Framework for boards and committees
The Public Service Commission publishes a Framework to guide decisions around the remuneration of NSW Government boards and committees – the Classification and Remuneration Framework for NSW Government Boards and Committees. The Framework includes a classification structure (principles, criteria and levels by which to categorise different types of boards and committees) and a remuneration structure (fee levels for the different classifications).
With the exception of Crown Lands Trusts, which may or may not be classified, Departments and agencies should ensure that all boards and committees whose appointments require Ministerial approval are classified under the Framework. For a new board or committee, the appointment process should not start until the Public Service Commissioner provides a classification and remuneration recommendation.
- Request for Cabinet oversight – Premier's Approval letter – template
- NSW Government Boards and Committee Guidelines - Updated September 2015
- Executive Council Guidelines
- Pecuniary Interest Declaration Form for Members
- Handbook Template
- Behaving Ethically: a guide for NSW government sector employees
- Lobbyist Register
- Further guidance on the Remuneration Framework and Appointment Standards for NSW Government Boards and Committees can be obtained from the Public Service Commission's website: www.psc.nsw.gov.au